Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday

We rode bikes this morning and it was cool but nice.  I babysat this morning and it was fun to just watch the one little girl.  While Ruthie was napping we played and then we watched a show before it was time to get Isaac and Oliver fell asleep, he hasn't done that is a while.  We worked on a new magic trick when Isaac got home.  After dinner we finished cleaning up the garden and then Casey mowed it down, it looks a lot better and is nice to have it gone.  It started to rain so we just played inside and the kids really liked that.  I cut the boys hair today, I hope that I didn't do it too short.  I tried to do long on top and short on the sides.  Everyone have a great day tomorrow, love you.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...