Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It's Done

Today was good.  It was raining and cold this morning but it let up when it was time for school so we rode bikes and it went good.  It was sunny after school so that was nice to ride home in.  I spiked the boys hair this morning and they looked so cute, I didn't get a great picture of them though.  We ran some errands this morning and then Oliver had school.  He brought his bulldozer for the letter B and he was really happy and had fun.  I finished quilting Karen's quilt last night and bound it while Oliver was gone.  After school Isaac had a friend come over and play.  She was cute and friendly.  Casey had scouts and I had young women's, we did power puff car maintenance, it was good but cold.  It was nice that it gets dark at 8 so we had to end on time.  If anyone knows how to get gel pen out of fabric from Ruthie's rocking chair please let me know.  Ruthie was coloring when I didn't notice.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...