Friday, October 20, 2017

Fancy

Those are some fancy pumpkins.  I love them.  That is fun.  Dad stayed home today and rested his foot.  It is still pretty tender on the heel.  He has been wearing his brace again.  I think that will help.  We just vegged this evening.  I did boil some eggs.  I bought a dozen eggs and only hard boiled 6 of them.  We are taking them to Logan and have Isaac pick out which is which.  I thought that would be a fun science fair project.  It rained here most of the afternoon.  Karen that is weird you got snow.  I am not sure I am ready for that.  We are going to Logan in the morning.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...