Saturday, October 21, 2017

I miss the good old days

We had a really good time in Logan.  We went to go down the red neck slide and they didn't have one this year.  Isaac got this sad look on his face and looked at me and said "I miss the good old days".  I have to admit that made my day.  It was nice to get some sunshine.  Me and Rachel got a little sunburned.  Robin that elephant is amazing.  I just love it.  You are so gifted.  Karen, I am glad you had a quiet day.  Did you go see that scary movie?  We can go on Monday if you want to.  Well have a nice Sunday.  Just think Robin only one more weekend and then you made it through Frightmares.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...