Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday

I worry about you Robin, I hope that you are doing ok.  We had a really fun day.  Mom and Dad were up bright and early and came up.  Dad went and helped Casey on his tree cutting job.  Casey really needed the help and they worked hard all day and had fun.  Me, Mom and the kids went to Sam's and got some snack, it was fun.  We met Dad and Casey at Panda for lunch which was good.  Oliver spilled his soda and Ruthie spill her rice so we were a mess.  Mom helped me clean out the hall closet and we made a pantry which is awesome.  It is so nice to have a place to put all the food we have.  Thanks Mom.  We went to the Heritage Farm and it was a lot of fun.  They had a steam tractor the kids really liked.  The train was fun and the kids loved it.  We did the corn maze and we were worried about not having Dad to read the map but Isaac did a good job and we never really got lost.  It was a lot of fun.  We had a late dinner and then Mom and Dad had to go.  Thanks for the fun day and for all the support.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...