Thursday, October 19, 2017

Nice Day

Today was a good day.  I am actually getting caught back up again and it feels so nice.  I was getting way behind.  My boss and me and another girl from work went to a co workers mom's graveside.  I thought 1/2 hour no 1 and 1/2 hours later standing in the sun.  I even got a little burnt.  It was nice but if they go that long it should be inside and be called a funeral.  We just vegged tonight.  I made ramon casserole and that tasted good.  Dad's heel hurts and he just rested it.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  WE are going to Logan on Saturday.  Everyone have a nice end of the week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...