Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Quiet day

I got a lot of work done today.  It felt really nice.  I am hoping that continues into tomorrow as well.    I looked on the computer and my promotion wasn't listed so it might take until next timecard to take effect.  I will continue checking.  It is still pretty exciting.  We came home and just vegged.  I should have done laundry but I will do it tomorrow night.  I was tired or just not motivated.  I love Ruth's hair that way.  It looks so long.  Robin how much longer do you have to wear that monitor.  Is a month here yet?  I couldn't remember.  Karen good luck with the cold.  I think cold mornings are here to stay.  Everyone had ice on their windows this morning here.  We will come up on Saturday so dad can help Casey with the trees.  Everyone have a good hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...