Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday

Congratulations again Mom, that is awesome.  Today was pretty good.  It is cold in the mornings so I drove Isaac to school and then I dropped his bike off when I picked Oliver up so we could ride bikes home, it worked out good.  I did Ruthie's hair in pigtails on the top of her head and they turned out pretty cute.  I need to do different things more often.  We walked into the kitchen this morning and a deer was staring into the kitchen, I have never seen them do that before.  It was crazy.  Oliver wanted to climb the tree like Casey, that is the picture below.  Oliver had school this afternoon and he loves it.  Ruthie wont nap but I laid her down for hour and got the bunk bed quilts pinned so they are ready to be quilted.  After everyone came home from school they played outside, it was a nice day.  Casey had scout and I had young women.  We carved pumpkins, they had a lot of fun and it was a good activity.  It was a lot of work to clean up though, it wore me out.  I can't believe it is Tuesday already.  Tomorrow is Casey's birthday and we are going to Pocatello to see his Grandma so we may not be back until late.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...