Sunday, October 29, 2017

Just a little longer

I was just wishing the weekend was a little longer.  I am liking this.  Robin, I am so glad your heart monitor is about done.  You were brave to do it all month.  It will take a month for your skin to recover.  I love your makeup you did today.  Karen, I hope you won Mario Brothers.  That is a fun game.  Rachel, I am sorry that Oliver is sick.  Poor little guy.  I felt bad for him.  I will be up there tomorrow to hold him for a while.  We went out to Grandmas and took her to lunch.  We didn't stay so long today and it was nice to have a little bit of the afternoon.  Dad made bread and it tasted really good.  He put it in his bread machine.  Well we are going to Logan after work tomorrow and not coming home until Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...