Friday, November 3, 2017

WOW

Rachel, I really like those pillow beds.  That is fun.  That is a really good idea.  Oliver will love his.  He always just needs to warm up to things.  I am so worried about Ruth.  I hope she gets better soon.  Karen, I am glad you surface got fixed.  That is a lot of work but the surface is so nice it was worth it.  Robin, I am glad crazy girl is gone.  Did you post an ad for the position?  Work was OK.  Everyone is so upset that they are going to lose their jobs.  There is a lot of change going on and no one is saying anything.  It is very unsettling.  I care about all these people and it is hard to watch.  I drove trax home and then we just hung out.  Let me know if you need anything Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...