Friday, November 3, 2017
WOW
Rachel, I really like those pillow beds. That is fun. That is a really good idea. Oliver will love his. He always just needs to warm up to things. I am so worried about Ruth. I hope she gets better soon. Karen, I am glad you surface got fixed. That is a lot of work but the surface is so nice it was worth it. Robin, I am glad crazy girl is gone. Did you post an ad for the position? Work was OK. Everyone is so upset that they are going to lose their jobs. There is a lot of change going on and no one is saying anything. It is very unsettling. I care about all these people and it is hard to watch. I drove trax home and then we just hung out. Let me know if you need anything Rachel. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment