Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I'm Back

I am sorry I didn't blog.  I don't know how to do that on my phone.  I need to learn.  Robin way to go with MVP.  That is really cool.   You deserve it.  I bet we can find a vacuum for that price.  We had a really nice time in Logan.  The time always goes way to fast.  I volunteered at Isaac's school and then had lunch.  It was really fun.  Ruthie woke up really early this morning and after she woke up from her nap she had a bad fever.  It doesn't seem to last long so hopefully she won't get too sick.  We brought the jeep home with us tonight and it ran really good.  Thanks Casey for all your hard work.  Well it will be weird to get back to work.  It feels like Friday to me for some reason.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...