Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall Back

Don't forget to change times tonight. We fall back.  I hope that Ruth gets feeling better soon.  She has me worried.  She is just so little.  They get sick so fast and so hard.  We had a nice day.  We went to lunch at Leatherbys and then were going to the movie house by Robin but they didn't have any good seats left so we went to Gateway.  They had really nice seats there left so that worked out really nice.  We went to Charming Charlies and I got me a necklace and then we also went to the oil store and got some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  We are hooked up now for a while.  Afterwards we tried an ABC Chinese food and it was good.  They were very generous with their servings.  WE will have dinner tomorrow as well.  I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...