Friday, November 3, 2017

TTFN

Well my day was pretty good. I nroke my surface last night. It was running slow so I was using the clean up feature that reinstalls windows. It errored partway thru and then when i turned it on it just gave ne a blank screen. So I got the online chat help on my phone. After trying a few things they gave me a web address to go make a recovery disk. So I had to pull out my old laptop that i haven't even turned on in a year. So after it took forever to get going i got my file downloading. It took over an hour to download. Then i got a flashdrive to copy it too and i didn't have one with enough memory.  So today after work i got one that had more memory.  So i got my surface going again with that. Now it is just installing the many updates for windows. At least it works again. Other that that it was just the usual for a Friday.  I am excited to play tomorrow. Rachel those pillow beds look cool and i hope the kids feel better soon. Have a great Saturday everyone. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...