Saturday, November 4, 2017

Rain

I am worried about Ruthie too.  She is acting OK, she is silly and plays but she sound horrible.  I am glad that you had a fun day, that sounds really nice.  We just stayed home today .  We made Oliver's and Ruth's pillow beds.   I just had them sit on my lap when we sewed them and they had fun.  The love to put pins in everything.  Casey put up the tent and we put the beds in that and the boys are sleeping downstairs tonight in the tent.  We needed to get out of the house so we went to dinner at noodles and company and the kids really liked that.  There was a free ice skating night for Casey's work so he took the boys and I stayed home with Ruth since she is sick.  Everyone have a good Sunday, love you guys.

Love
Rachel





Oliver is rolled up in there





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...