Thursday, January 18, 2018

Coughs

Me and dad both have bad coughs also.  Poor Oliver, I hope he gets feeling better soon.  I went into work a little late today.  I thought sleeping a little extra might help.  It didn't really but it was nice not to work a full shift.  We hooked up with the Gumm gang and Robin after work at Texas Roadhouse.  Man is that place one busy place.  I was amazed how many people were there on a Thursday night.  We did stop and buy pineapple juice for our coughs.  Robin said to keep drinks hot and she got me some tea with dinner and it really helped.  I am going to continue that one.  IT is suppose to snow tomorrow and Saturday.  Everyone stay bundled up.  Karen, I hope you got food for your steamer.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...