Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday

Oliver has a bad cough now and didn't sleep because he was coughing all night.  I finally talked him into putting some vicks on and that helped.  Ruthie didn't sleep either for whatever reason.  Isaac was doing a lot better today and looked a ton better this evening.  He went to school and had a good day.  I kept Oliver home from school and it was good to have him rest.  I did have to go visiting teaching this morning but it was only next door and the kids did really well.  Me and the boys played mario kart this evening and it was fun, they are cute.  Ruth and Casey watched shows and rested.  I can't believe it is already Friday, this week went fast.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...