Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday

I am sorry you are still not feeling well Mom, that is scary that you are so dizzy.  Thanks for the fun weekend.  It was good to see everyone, go swimming and see that movie.  Today was good.  Isaac wanted to do his candy chemistry right away so we were getting that going and he dropped the candy thermometer and it broke.  So we went to kitchen kneads and got a new one and some more sucker sticks.  The kids did really well and it was fun.  We made the suckers and it was fun and they tasted really good.  We need to do that more often.  It was a pretty day so we went on a walk and then played int he backyard.  Roxanna and Imogean were outside playing and they invited Isaac over so he went and played with them for a while.  Roxanna came over and played here for a little bit, then we walked her home.  The kids rode their bikes while we waited for Casey to come home.  We went to Lee's and got some groceries and some gelatin so Isaac could make gummies.  Robin gave us a gift card to taco bell so we stopped and got dinner on the way home. It was fun Robin thanks.  I hope that you feel better tomorrow Mom, take it easy.

Love
Rachel

Here are a ton of pictures



Oliver was reading me a book about trains


Mandy made me a pretty braclet









The feast



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...