Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sickness

I read about the tide pods also, they are getting hurt from doing it.  It is dumb.  Isaac has a bad cough and didn't sleep much so we kept him home from school.  He slept in till 11 so it was kind of like a normal day with just the little kids to play with.  It was nice to go slow and play.  I had so much fun making those suckers I made them by myself today, it was fun.  Casey had scouts so he just went there straight from work and came home late.  Isaac wanted brown sugar pop tarts so I ran to the store and got him some.  This morning we were playing with Ruthie's new hair things and I asked her if Ro bought them for her and she said "No, buy myself".  It was so funny.   Everything she buys herself.  I asked her who bought the milk and she said "Ruth, it's heavy". 

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...