Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sickness 2

I had a bad cough all day again today.  I am so tired of it.  I am sorry that Isaac is sick.  I read about those pods also and that is so dumb.  I got an email today and I sent it to you that they are having a birthday party for Margaret on February 3rd in the afternoon.  I thought that would be fun.  I am with Robin, I could have stayed home today.  It is slow and I don't quite know what to do.  We are meeting up with the Gumm gang tomorrow night.  Robin is going to come with us.  WE are going to the Texas Roadhouse right by her house.  That should be fun.  Everyone have a nice evening.  I hope we all get sleep.  Karen, I am glad you got your steamer.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...