Sunday, January 14, 2018

Lights

Today was nice. I slept in and then layed in bed for a while watching you tube. Then I put a roast in the crock pot. I had energy for the first time in forever so I cleaned a bit. It feels alot nicer in my place. We are having a food drive at work so I went through my cupboards. Which I haven't cleaned out in forever. I had one can that expired in 2013. So I threw out all the expired stuff and packed the unopened things for the food drive. It's so nice to have space. I have room for my cereal. I've been down and out for a bit so I did the first wave of dishes and I will do the last bits tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...