Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ditto

I am with Robin.  Today was a long day and I was so ready to be done with it.  Dad stayed home from work today and so I drove.  It was nice to just have music going on the way home.  Rachel, I am sorry that Oliver had a bad day.  Something is bugging him.  I haven't figured it out.  I think it will be good when he gets back into his school again.  Karen, I am glad that you went to the doctor.  I hope you start feeling better soon. I read today that the flu is running rampant in Utah.  Tell Isaac I accept his challenge to bet me at Mario Cart.  I bet he will take me down.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  If Karen is feeling better me and her are going to her work party.  If she is sick we are going to Kamas to hang out and watch movies.  Saturday is suppose to be stormy.  Maybe getting rid of all this junk in the air will help us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...