Saturday, January 6, 2018

I'm Back

We had a nice time today in Kamas.  I helped take Christmas down and just puttered around.  We did play bomber man.  It was fun to hang out.  We left and made it home safe and sound.  It was raining in Kamas and snowing in SLC.  Go figure that one out.  Dad is going to work a little bit in the morning.  I guess the DLL is almost done and they want to test it out.  That is good news.  I am not sure if we will make grandma's house or not.  I am going to sleep in for sure.  Rachel, did your church time change?  If you need to go to church next week.  We can meet down here and work our way back up to Logan.  It is up to you. I will take you for as long as you want to stay.  Everyone have a restful sunday and hopefully get feeling better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...