Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Princess

I am sorry everyone is sick.  Everyone I talk too someone has it, it is a bad one going around this year.  I slept really good last night which was wonderful.  We just hung around the house today.  We did go on a walk but Oliver was not happy about it but it felt good to get outside.  Ruthie loved the let it go dress, she wore it all day.  It was so cute.  Oliver loved the kitchen box and spent a lot of time in that today.  I had young women's tonight and we played a dice game called Tenz, it was really fun and I think we should get.  Casey had a good first day at work, he is training and it is a lot of learn but he is liking it.  He got to come home for lunch which was nice.  Everyone get some rest, love you.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...