Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tuesday

I went to work early today to do payroll and it still wasn't fixed.  It took until 9:00 but I got it done.  YEAH!  Karen, I hope a nap helped you.  Dad came home and took a nap as well.  That really will help both of you.  Robin, I hope you are hanging in there as well.  Your nose was pretty sore yesterday also.  Dad called Grandma and she has it also.  It is really going around.  I hope that Casey's first day went well.  I hope he loves it.  The moon was so pretty this morning.  It was this huge full moon.  It was beautiful.  Well just think tomorrow is hump day so that is nice.  This week will go fast.  I hope Isaac makes it back to school  ;) LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...