Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday

I hope that you were able to make it to your dinner Karen and got a bonus or something fun.  The kids didn't sleep well last night so I woke everyone up on time this morning and I am hoping that will help.  Oliver was starting to be grouchy and I just told him I was tired and not to push it today.  He was really good the rest of the day.  After we dropped off Isaac we walked around the hobby lobby and bought some new stickers.  We went to story time and it was nice to go again. The slide was broken so we didn't stay long afterwards.  It was such a pretty day we worked on cleaning out the flower beds in the front yard.  It was so nice outside we didn't really need coats.  After we picked up Isaac we went to Shaffers since everyone was good today.  We went on a walk after we got home which was nice, Oliver was sad that Isaac runs faster than him. Isaac is getting really good at Mario Kart and was beating Casey this evening.  I hope that everyone has a relaxing Saturday, love you guys.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...