Saturday, February 10, 2018

Beautiful evening

It was such a beautiful drive home tonight.  It seemed like the sunset we on for such a long time.  It was so clear and pretty.  We sure had a nice time in Logan.  It will be tough to get back to the real world.  Since we had some extra time we started going through boxes and ended up with a whole trailer worth of stuff we got rid of.  It was nice to be able to do that.  I have been wanting to do that for a really long time.  It is quiet here.  I always miss the sounds when I leave.  Everyone have a great Sunday.  I think we are going to try and go to Grandmas.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...