Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wednesday

Your craft room looks amazing Robin, that is a lot of work.  Good job.  That is lame that the girl quit, really lame.  I am sorry.  Mom and Dad made it up here safely and I really appreciate them coming up.  I am going to be gone tomorrow so I will not blog, I will be sewing all day so don't be too jealous.  This morning I volunteered at Isaac's school.  The little kids were good and it was fun to hear Isaac and his friend talking about a haunted door at school.  I even got to see it.  I took the kids to Sam's for lunch for being good and we got some treats.  Casey had scouts this evening so he was gone till later.  Thanks for everything and have a great night. 

Scheduling:  Oliver birthday party will be on Sunday February 18. 

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...