Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Friday

Well tomorrow is my Friday.  I am going to Logan and watch the kids while Rachel goes on her retreat.  I am pretty excited.  We are hooking up with Karen for dinner before we leave.  She has a doctor's appointment.  Work was good.  I think I am doing better.  Just doing what I have always done.  It is dumb but that is what they want me to do.  We went to Sam's this evening to get drugs and they have swim suits.  They were cute.  I was going to get some but I thought you might want to look at them before I bought them Rachel.  We did get a chicken for dinner.  They are so good.  Not much else to report. Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...