Saturday, February 10, 2018

I'm back

The quilt retreat was a lot of fun and the cabin was so pretty.  I would love to have a cabin like that.  We just sewed, ate and talked the whole time which was fun.  I attached a group picture but I didn't sew the quilt I am holding.  We had packed up so we just held up the ones that were finished.  I was working on a postage stamp quilt and I attached a picture of some of what I have done, it is a lot of sewing.  Mom and Dad cleaned up a lot of stuff at the house so we spend most of the day working on that.  Me and Mom did go shopping the two of us which was fun to do.  We miss them and it is hard to let them go home.  The kids are tired, Ruthie wanted to take a bath and went to sleep early.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...