Sunday, February 4, 2018

Nice Sunday

I slept  in this morning and then went and had lunch with Karen.  It was nice to hook up and just visit.  We did go to Whole foods to get her probiotics and it is such a busy store.  It is really pretty.  It was kind of raining up in Park City and windy.  I came home and just hung out.  Dad worked all day.  I guess they are going to China tomorrow.  They aren't taking a detector because they still don't work.  Rachel, I am glad those shelves turned out nice.  They do look good in his room.  Robin, I hope you had a nice day.  If you need help with the chest let me know.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...