Monday, February 5, 2018

Poor Isaac

I am sorry that Isaac has to have his tonsils out.  He is going to be miserable for a couple of days.  I think he will breath a lot better when they are out.  Maybe foods will be easier for him to swallow also.  Well my day was good.  Just a normal day.  We did go to Del Taco for dinner and that tasted good.  We went to Fred Meyer's afterwards and then I did some laundry.  I am excited that I am going to Logan.  It will be a nice break for me.  I think that dad is coming with me.  That is a maybe.  I am glad that Casey is starting to feel better.  He still has a good week before he starts to feel better.  Karen, I am glad you had a nice day.  Robin, I hope you finished you chest of drawers.  They are beautiful.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...