Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Back up singers

Robin, that is so awesome about the check, that makes me happy.  Good job.  Ruthie and Isaac had a rough night so I was tired again today.  I babysat this morning and that went well.  We were playing play dough and Ruthie kept using a dentist mirror as a magnifying glass, it was so funny I attached pictures.  Oliver had school and they dyed Easter eggs, he made a green one and was super exctied about it.  After we picked up Isaac they wanted to go on a bike ride so I pulled out my bike and we went around the block.  It felt really good and was a lot of fun.  We were playing outside in the front and Imogene came over, then we moved to the backyard.  I love this weather and it is fun to play outside.  When Casey came home we ran to Lowe's and bought some cement to put up the swing set.  Casey has the holes all dug so tomorrow we will cement it in.  I had young women and we did Karaoke.  One girl did backup singing and it reminded me of when I made you guys do that.  It made me laugh. 







We got some sand for the table also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...