Thursday, March 29, 2018

Surpise

Robin bought us a surprise.  Year passes to the Zoo.  I am pretty excited.  We will use them a lot.  Thank you Robin.  We met the Gumm gang for dinner and that was fun.  WE walked around Walmart and Robin got her some shoes.  That was a nice Walmart.  They had a lot of fun things.  I asked Kay if you could have the swing set and she said yes.  After looking at the pictures I am not sure you are going to need it.  That looks like so much fun.  I love having sunshine again.  Everyone drive safe tomorrow.  I worked my lunch hour so I get to leave a little early.  Robin is going to meet us in Park City.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...