Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I have a plan?

So I think we have a plan.  Yes Robin on the 6th of April we are going to the Zoo.  I want to see the polar bears.  There are two new ones.  I hope the weather agrees with that decision.  If not we will go somewhere indoors.  I might have to work for a little bit but I am going to see if someone will trade me for Friday DSB at 9:00.  This weekend we are going to meet Karen in Park City on Friday after work.  Robin if you want to drive up with us you are welcome to. Rachel if you make it in time for dinner we will be eating in Park City but I remember you said it would be later before you got to Kamas.  After dinner we are going grocery shopping that way everything is fresh and I don't have to worry about how to keep it in the car on Friday.  Saturday we will play and have a lot of fun and dye Easter eggs.  Sunday we will hunt for Easter baskets and play and play.  Does that sound fun to you?  We stopped at Liberty Park after work and went for a walk.  It was so nice and pleasant.  It felt really nice.  I am meeting the Gumm gang for dinner on Thursday night.  Robin, I am glad you got a check.  I hope it was enough to pay something off with it.  Have a great hump day. Karen good luck with you ground breaking ceremony and lunch.  I hope it is fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...