Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spoiled

Thank you guys so much for coming up and spoiling us.  You guys are so sweet.  We love you.  It snowed today which is so crazy, I didn't believe you Karen but it happened.  We did go to church in the first time in forever and it was nice.  The kids were happy.  A girl in the stake committed suicide last week so we had a combined young women's to talk about it.  We made hu hut again and Isaac made labels for all the items.  It was so cute.  He is acting like his old self again which is good to see.  Last night I finished all the duffel bags, it feels so good to be done, we are ready to come to KAren's house.  I am going to work on the class quilt now and hopefully get that done.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday, the weekends go too fast. 





Oliver only wanted one egg and then he was done




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...