Monday, March 26, 2018

Ditto

I was tired today also Robin, I had such a hard time getting out of bed.  Dad asked me if I wanted to call in dead today.  I finally made it to work and it was a quiet day.  It was nice.  It was so weird it snowed all morning and then about 11 it cleared out and it was so bright.  I was getting snow blindness, then I went to lunch and by the time I got back all the snow was melted.  It was weird how fast it disappeared.  We went to Whole Foods after work to get probiotics.  Rachel tell Casey that I think the jeep is running quieter since he worked on it.  Thanks.  Karen do you get your tooth tomorrow?  I knew it was a Tuesday.  Everyone have a nice last week of March.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...