Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday

Mom, that sounds like a good plan.  The zoo will be fun on the 6th.  We are leaving here around 3 or 3:30 on Friday.  Today was good.  I had an eye doctors appointment this morning, I took the little ones with me and they did really good.  My eyes are good and are about the same prescription.  We ran to walmart to get them a prize for doing good and then went to the school to volunteer which went well.  This afternoon we played outside and I cleaned up Robin's patio area.  I should of take a before picture because it does look a lot better.  Ruthie was getting whinny so I laid her down and she took a late nap.  When Isaac came home they rode bikes for a bit and then played outside.  Casey had scouts so we rode our bikes to pick him up and then we all rode home.  Isaac was cute and wanted to clean up his bike after we got home, he wants to take good care of it.  We put the concrete in the holes and the swing set is up.  Tomorrow hopefully we will put the slide on.  I hope that everyone is doing well, love you guys.

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...