Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday

The kids didn't sleep last night so I was tired as well.  I babysat this morning and that went well and the kids had fun.  Oliver had school and had a fun time and was happy.  Ruthie laid down for a bit but didn't take a nap.  After we picked up Oliver we got some nuggets for a snack and that was fun.  When Isaac came home we made sugar cookie dough, I ran out of eggs so we ran to Lee's in a middle of a blizzard.  The kids wanted to use the new cookie cutters.  After dinner I baked the cookies and folded laundry with Ruth and the boys worked on digging holes for the swing set.  After the kids baths we frosted the cookies for a bed time snack.  The kids are so excited about the 3D pool.  The have talked about nothing else, thanks Robin.  We are ready for summer to come.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...