Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Clip board of fun

Work was OK today.  I got most of what I needed to do done so I won't be very busy tomorrow.  Or maybe somebody will walk by and give me a project.  We just vegged tonight and watched Ragnarok.  It is a good show.  Robin, Karen and me are going to Costco on Friday to get things for the Easter weekend.  Let me know what sounds good.  I was thinking of Hoagies for lunch.  Does that sound good?  Tomorrow they are having a huge meeting at the Salt Palace to unveil the rest of the reorganization and then on Friday they are having town hall meetings to explain it all.  I have to help in Administration on Friday.  I hope it isn't too traumatic of a change.  Well have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...