Thursday, March 22, 2018

Windy

Man was it windy when we got out of the car.  I even lost my balance.  The wind has really been wild tonight.  I couldn't sleep last night so it was a long day.  I was also out of coke and so I had tea this morning and it just wasn't cutting it so I walked over to the u of u and got me a coke.  I had a lot better afternoon.  It was hard to be motivated today but I did get a few things done.  Tomorrow we are suppose to find out what they decided in the meetings.  I am hoping that this will pretty much end the reorganization but I still think they have a lot of departments left to redo.  I am excited for this weekend.  I really need paper towels and toilet paper at Costco also.  We went to all a dollar and got some Easter stuff for the baskets.  That was fun.  It is suppose to be a pretty day on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...