Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday

That elephant is awesome Robin, I do like the darker background better.  That is fun that you guys went to Ikea, that sounds like a good day.  I hope that you got some meatballs.  Today was good.  I had meeting all morning until lunch but we got scheduling things done so that was nice.  I got the serger out this afternoon and started sewing the edges of the duffel bags, I even threaded the machine.  I was so brave and it wasn't that bad.  I went to church and everyone else stayed home in honor of Isaac's last sick day.  I taught and it went well.  We made the hu hot for dinner and it was a lot of fun.  We put all the ingredients out on the table and then the kids put what they wanted in a bowl and Casey fried it up.  It was fun and tasted good.  We played in the backyard for a while and then made ice cream.  We made mint and it tasted good.  I think we have everything to write up Isaac's science fair project.  I am so sad to send him back to school.  I will miss him and our lazy mornings.  Summer will be here soon.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...