Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday

On Instagram everyone was showing this seam ripper and said it was awesome.  It was only 6 dollars so I bought it.  It came yesterday and it is so awesome.  It looks like a blade but it doesn't cut the fabric and is so fast.  It is a Kai Seam Ripper.  Today was good.  This morning we went grocery shopping and then we volunteered at Isaac's school.  Oliver peed his pants which was fun.  After school we dropped off the science fair project.  I didn't want to drive Imogene home and then come back so we just did it really fast.  Casey had scouts tonight so I took the kids to noodle's and company for dinner.  I didn't really take pictures today, I have one of Ruth's hair, I put it in a ponytail with a bow, it was cute.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...