Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday

I was so sad to have Isaac go back to school but it turned out to be a good day and he had a good time at school.  I babysat this morning and that was fun.  Afterwards we went to Micheal's and got a board for the science fair and then to Sam's to pick up the pictures for it.  We had lunch there and it was fun.  The little kids were so cute.  Oliver was superstar today and was so happy.  They are talking about pets and he said that mean Greyson doesn't like animals because he is mean.  Mean Greyson also didn't like the granola bars, it made me laugh.  Ruthie woke up at 5 I think so she took a nap and I worked on the duffel bags.  I have the handles on all of them and a zipper on one.  After school Imogene played for a little bit and we were outside.  I was able to finished cleaning up the raspberries and blackberries, they look a lot better.  Casey worked on Ron's van and we pulled out the swing set to see what we need and where to put it.  I love having nicer weather.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...