Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring

I love it when the nights stay light.  It is so nice.  After work I went and got my hair cut and it is short but it feels good.  It was starting to bug me and Karen's looked so cute, I decided to go for it.  I did dishes and laundry when I got home.  I love Isaacs science fair.  Good job.  I love the grapes in the chocolate. I think we should do some of them.  I will sacrifice and eat the chocolate ones.  Karen we can run to Costco.  I was going to go up to Logan and work on Easter as well.  Do you want to drive with us?  Robin do you want to come.  I thought we could get organized.  Easter is coming fast.  Have a nice hump day.  It is suppose to rain on Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...