Sunday, March 18, 2018

Nice Weekend

This weekend didn't turn out at all like I planned.  I had planned to go to Rachel's on Saturday and Grandma on Sunday.  It snowed and then Grandma had Jani visiting.  So we ended up have a different weekend but still a lot of fun.  We ended up at Ikea, thanks Robin for going with us.  Yes we did get meatballs and missed the kids pushing carts around.  I don't think I have eaten there without them.  We got a cute little design your own bookcase and I really like it.  I think it will be a lot more useful to us.  The neighbors took the old table.  Robin I do love the elephant on the black but I think the gray would work.  It is up to you.  That is amazing.  Rachel what a fun idea. Hu Hut at your own house.  Bet the kids loved that.  I got dizzy when we were putting the furniture together so I just kind of took it easy after that.  I hate it when I do that.  I hope it goes away soon.  Dad has a doctor's appointment tomorrow after work so we are going up to Karen's for dinner.  I think it will be good weather.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...