Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday

Today was a good day.  It was nice weather today.  We went to the hobby lobby this morning and got zippers for the pouch Robin got me, I am slow.  We went to story time and that was fun.  Oliver loves animal books and he reads them when we get home which is great.  For lunch I took them to chick fil and they had fun.  They were holding hands going up the stairs and it was so cute.  We rode our bikes to pick up Isaac and Imogene is so fast she just left us.  Isaac and Roxanna talked and rode together.  We saw Zoey on the way home and she was riding bikes so Isaac went and rode with her and played at her house for a while.  This evening Casey finished Robin's car and we played outside.  Their were a ton of ants so we killed them and they were clumpy so I took a picture.  I also finished the first block on my block of the month, ti took forever.  I am a month behind.  Drive safe tomorrow.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...