Sunday, April 15, 2018

New door

Thanks guys, yea if you guys want to come up on Saturday their is a ton to do.  We are going to get a big dumpster and we can load it up.  Thanks.  Yesterday Casey worked until noon.  Then we went and got the door.  Randy came and drove the door in the truck.  He stayed all day and helped Casey install the door which was really nice.  The door looks so nice, I love it.  I think that we are slowly going to replace all the windows, add it too the list I guess.  Today was busy.  I had meetings all morning and then we went to church.  We just played in the backyard all evening which was fun.  The nieghbor girls came over.  Everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...