Sunday, April 15, 2018

Over the river and through the woods

We went and saw grandma today.  We went to all a dollar and walked around and then had lunch.  She wanted to start coloring again so we also went to Walmart and got her some crayons.  I bought some color books and smelly crayons for the kids for church.  I thought that might be fun for them.  We didn't do much else.  WOW I love that door Rachel.  Do you just put crown molding around the edge of the door.  I wasn't sure how you finished it up.  We are planning on coming up this weekend.  Put us to work for sure.  It is suppose snow tomorrow night and Tuesday but so far the weekend looks great.  Have a nice Monday.  It is tax day on Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...