Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Huge

Rachel that is one huge dumpster.  You should be able to fit everything into that one.  We will help you get it all in for sure.  That is fun you got tickets for Isaac and you to go to a concert.  I think that will be a lot of fun for you.  I can babysit the other kids.  We are going to a plant night tomorrow night to build a terrarium.  I thought I had blogged about that one.  It is at a bar.  It is called plant nite.  I think it will be fun.  The have 5 dollar hamburgers on Wednesday nights so I think we are eating there as well. I will let you know how it goes.  It was a groupon.  Then on Thursday night I am meeting up with the Gumm Gang at the spaghetti factory by Robin.  Rachel do you want us to come up Friday night and help you?  I wasn't sure what the plan was.  We can also come up Saturday and spend Saturday night so we can work late.  Let me know what you would like.  We are good with whatever helps you the most.  Have a nice hump day.  Drive safe Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...