Thursday, July 5, 2018

Felt like Monday

It felt like Monday today.  It was weird.  Work was quiet but I was super busy.  The day went by fast.  We came home and found out we were out of trash bags so we went to Walmart and walked around.  We now have trash bags.  The trash was very ripe smelling when we got home.  I am so excited it is Friday tomorrow.  I am excited to go look at the car Karen.  We will just meet at my house and then go to Tooele.  Rachel, I am planning on coming up on Saturday for the cruise in and deck work.  Everyone be careful in this hot weather.  Robin did everyone love their purses.  They were so cute.  Karen good luck with that smoke.  I hope you are doing OK with no allergy meds.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...